Monday, February 22, 2010

Vegetarian Beef Lasagna Vegetarism?

Vegetarism? - vegetarian beef lasagna

I was a vegetarian for a few weeks ago, but made a lasagna with beef, and there was much more expensive to buy vegetarian. I'm back and I would help as you want to stay on the right track.

The effort is a major obstacle, and the availability of meat products from the vegetarian is a completely different topic.

I do this to stop the slaughter of animals to ... I know the food chain, etc., but the shape of the killing of animals is unnatural. However, I would eat an animal that I got to know he had a good life. Your comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Leather pillow lunch. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree